ANTAUGE Charging Case Replacement Compatible with AirPods 1 2, Support Wired & Wireless Charging, White
Buy & Submit
Note: No coupon code. If you are interested in this product, you still need to purchase it in full price. When you receive the product and write down a trial report, you'll get £29.99 cash back.
Instruction for Syncing:
Bluetooth pairing AirPods 1 & 2:
1.Put AirPods into this charging case;
2.Long press the sync button until green light flashes and then release;
3.The iPhone will pop up a window 'Airpods' for pairing. Once it pop up, click to connect.(Don't click 'connect' if pops up 'Not Your Air pods'.)
4. When pairing completed, close the lid and short press the sync button. Click “Done” on your iPhone to finish the pairing mode.
1. Why I cannot sync after following the instructions above?
Answer: Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. Sometimes, the earbuds may freeze after long running. In this case, please take the earbuds out of the case, and wait for 24 hours until the earbuds battery run out. Then put it back to the case to recharge about 10 minutes. The earbuds will restart, and now you can start syncing again with previous method.
2. Why do I have only one earbud works sometimes?
Answer: When only one earbud works, please put both into the case and close the lid for over 10 seconds. Then open the lid and remove the earbuds, both earbuds can be used again.
3. Why my Airpods still connects to my phone and battery drains quickly when the case lid is closed?
Answer: The earbuds are not contacted with the contact pin inside. Please take the Airpods out, put it back into the case and close the lid again.
4. Why the icon of charging case shows a triangle on my iPhone?
Answer: Please make sure the firmware on your iPhone is updated to IOS12.2 or above.