Baby Popsicle Molds,Mini Silicone Popsicle Mold 7-Cavity, DIY Ice Pop Mold with Colorful Plastic Sticks, Ice Cream Mould for The Preparation of Popsicles, ice Creams, sorbets, Container for Baby Food
Buy & Submit
Note: No coupon code. If you are interested in this product, you still need to purchase it in full price. When you receive the product and write down a trial report, you'll get £7.99 cash back.
Suitable for microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher.
Strong and durable, easy to use and easy to clean.
1. Mix the cake powder, eggs and sugar in proportion, mix well and brush some cooking oil on the pan.
2. Pour the mixture into the mold and don't overfill it. It will swell when cooked.
3. Bake for 15 minutes and the cake is OK.
Ice cream recipe:
1. Wash the mold and boil it in boiling water for 10 minutes to disinfect it (just like the nipples).
2. Pour a good amount of juice or milk into the pan, but not too full.
3. Put the ice cream stick in the mold and put it to freeze in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours.
4. Place them 1 to 2 minutes after freezing, turn the mold up and down and press down.
Please clean the mold and disinfect it in boiling water before use.
Please note the mold size before ordering, make sure this is what you want.