More about ZONPOR Solar Power Ultrasonic Cat Repellent, Fox Repeller
This ZONPOR ultrasonic animal repeller scares away unwanted animals and pests through the Infrared sensor(PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a mixture of ultrasonic, sonic and powerful flashing LED strobe lights. The built-in light brightness detector automatically starts at night. The irregular and variable frequency makes it more effective to drive away from the animals.
Frequency Control Button:
1. 13.5kHz-19.5kHz, repel animals such as rats,
dogs, foxes, ferrets, etc.
2. 19.5kHz-28.5kHz, repel animals such as cats,
raccoons, badgers, skunks, etc.
3. Voice alarm work, simulating the sound of animals afraid to drive away animals, such as birds, cats, dogs, etc
4. Strong LED flashes, can drive raccoons, birds, boars, crickets, etc.
5. Curculatly working, from 1 to 5 channels, repel all animals with variable frequency voice and strong LED flashing.
√ Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees.
√ Detection range: 8-10 meters depending on animal size (the bigger size, the larger range).
√ Power supply: solar power +3x AA size rechargeable batteries or 9 V, 200mA adapter.
√ If the adapter plugged, the item will keep working, the PIR sensor will not work.
√ If there are a few days as cloudy or rainy, you can charge the item via the adapter.
√ Red LED: indicates the unit is activated.
1. It happens that humans can hear part of its range. So put the device as far as possible from human life place. Do not install the device in children and baby playing ground area.
2. Do not cover up the PIR sensor.
3. Do not soak it in water.